WORCESTER, Ma. – Clark women's soccer jumps back in the win column, winning 1-0 against Umass-Dartmouth at Cressy Field, in Dartmouth.
Clark improved to 4-2 on the year, and the Corsairs fell to 1-3.
- Freshman Lila McNamee's (Cheshire, Conn.) goal in the 66th minute of play proved to be the game-winner and lifted Clark to victory.
- McNamee converted on a pass from senior Bailey Glenn (Middleboro, Mass.) when she lofted a shot past Jaimee O'Brien (West Springfield, Mass.) from 25 yards out for her third goal of the season.
- Sophomore Morgan Small (Quakertown, Pa.) recorded two crucial saves in net for Clark, and she tallied her fourth shutout of the fall.
INSIDE THE BOX SCORE
- The Cougars held the Corsairs to just one shot attempt in the second half, and would out-shoot their hosts 20-5 overall. McNamee and Jamie Joseph (Cazenovia, N.Y.) paced the Cougars with four shots on goal apiece.
- Small had two saves on the night
-The Cougars held a slight advantage in corner kicks, 3-2
Clark travels to WPI this upcoming Saturday, Sept. 21 for the beginning of their conference slate. First kick is scheduled for 1 p.m.